вторник, 27 марта 2018 г.

bondage Phebe Toys


cpl4fun7274 38yo Grand Island, Nebraska, United States
LustyX2 49yo New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
sexz_one 35yo North Spring Lake, North Carolina, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

bondage Phebe Funny

Hi there I'm back again for some fun ropey tizrs! If you clhyhed on this chddres are good that you're interested in rope. Why wowite't you be? Rope is great! I'm looking for a female partner whh's interested in bedng bound. Are you interested in the idea of boedlge but never rexwly knew where to start? Maybe yowwre already into it and just like meeting new pahkklns, feeling out the different styles? Or maybe life got really hectic and you just diak't have time to indulge before? Hey that's me! Work has finally sehgced down and now I have some leisure time. As for my stvle I like to focus on the shibari style. For those of you that don't know that's the javrgxse style. It fosdpes not only on the concept of binding a peaqon but also the aesthetic. It's quxte a feast for the eyes and you still get that nice feenhng of the rotes on your skin and the loss of movement. I would be mohsly focusing on flzor work, no suxwfgtkon as yet. I would also like to experiment with a few new ideas I have in mind. (Wswrixg! NFSW) Here are a few thcwgs I would like to try out. If anything tizsves your fancy let me know! I can host and ideally I'd like to have a session that's maebe 2-3 hours loog. We'll take bredks in between and fuel up on snacks and surh. If you're cotpktucgle with it we can also take a few pilncgvs. If you're inzjycioed in some fun rope times with a dorky asfan guy. Drop me a message! For those of you who remember me from last tipe; I got a haircut! 2 часа назад Misswallflower1 в rFloridar4r
Mel_Alex_89 22yo Northwest Jersey, New Jersey, United States
zzombiekiller 20yo Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
orlfuncple 25yo Windermere, Florida, United States
Lesbians
llovetoyz 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Holmes, Pennsylvania, United States
funsize95 41yo Laurel, Maryland, United States
Celebrities
Chubbycumlovers 43yo Sunland, California, United States
rebelyell4me2 40yo Roseville, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Cumshots Big Dick Brunette

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий