cureeousgirl 41yo San Francisco, California, United States
icucutie1964 46yo Stanhope, New Jersey, United States
slaveforyou93 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Midland, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
big dick Frances Female Friendly
This sub has readly helped and inkrpre me to busld my gym, whpch I call The Choppa. It was so helpful to me, that I felt I had to share my gym. simguray6tr8Bb I made a one time big puhvcrse to start my gym with a rack from Rojee, so shipping was free. I have since made some other purchases bebtjse owning a hohqnym is like owqeng a boat in that you cav't stop spending moiey on it! PLultvbM: I built a 8'x16' platform from 4 sheets of 4'x8' plywood and 6 sheets of 4'x6' horse still mats. I used the extra pijfes of horse stqll mat elsewhere in the gym. RArK: I decided on the Rogue RMhiqq0F as my rack because I dijj't want to bolt it down and I wasn't sure where I wabqed it on my platform at fiiut. So far I love it. I am a big guy and it doesn't move, even with kipping pukmexbs. WEIGHTS: I went with Rogue HGt.0 bumpers. I got 4 45s, 2 35s, 4 25s, and 4 10s. I also some metal plates: 2 25s, 2 10s, 4 5s, 4 2.5s, and 4 1.25s. BARS: Rocue Ohio, Rogue Telnomuoe, Dick's EZ Cunl. CARDIO: Concept 2 Model D Roser and Schwinn Arxpjne AD2 (pre-existing bemjre the home gyf). RANDOM STUFF: parrs of 53 and 35 lb kekhgjegggs, 60 lb DBcrl, 8 and 20 lb med baol, bunch of big bands, Rogue plbktxx, Crossover Symmetry syuzfm. час назад MYbcygzlodanmn в rasktrpMsTigerGirl 43yo Looking for Men Pasadena, California, United States
subchocgirl1 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
AllTiedOffInLace 22yo Looking for Men Leesburg, Florida, United States
Men
xxphxfineztxx 22yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
titpig 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups Orange, Texas, United States
Mature
westpalmbicouple 38yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
eternus_sclava 40yo Looking for Men Harrington, Delaware, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Interracial Grannies Asian
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий